Nightforce TS80 HI-DEF 20-60X Spotting Scope – Amazing Quality
Call for Price
Nightforce TS80 HI-DEF 20-60X- Hot on the heels of our acclaimed TS-82™ Xtreme Hi-Def™ spotting scope—hailed by Field & Stream magazine as “Best of the Best” for 2014—comes our all-new TS-80™ Hi-Def™ spotter.
Nightforce TS80 HI-DEF 20-60X Spotting Scope
TS-80 HI-DEF 20-60X- Hot on the heels of our acclaimed TS-82™ Xtreme Hi-Def™ spotting scope—hailed by Field & Stream magazine as “Best of the Best” for 2014—comes our all-new TS-80™ Hi-Def™ spotter.
The TS-80™ Hi-Def™ 20-60x to provide a combination of value and performance you simply won’t find elsewhere.
- Magnesium alloy body provides ruggedness and thermal stability. The TS-80™ is thoroughly shock tested and waterproof.
- Large focus ring is highly precise, comfortable to use and extremely fast, even while wearing gloves.
- Locking center ring allows 360-degree rotation of the Ts-80™. There are clearly felt detents at the 45, 90, and 180 degree positions.
- Vivid, high contrast images are the norm, even at the highest magnifications. The TS-80™ produces crisp, razor-sharp resolution with no distortion from edge to edge.
- Internal prism design provides maximum light transmission, as opposed to mirrors which absorb critical light rays. It is also easy on the eye, which greatly reduces fatigue and extends viewing time.
- ED glass, extra-low dispersion glass, provides bright, crisp images with excellent light transmission and sharp resolution.
- 80mm objective lens provides exceptional low-light performance.
- Proprietary Nightforce coatings result in superb contrast and brightness, just like our riflescopes. There are none better. We’ve also added a hydrophobic coating which immediately sheds water without leaving residue. It also repels fingerprints and smudges, keeping your images crisp and clean.
SPECIFICATIONS: Nightforce TS80 HI-DEF 20-60X
|68.0 oz/1928 g
|20x: 4.0 mm
|0.7 in/19 mm
|Field of View @ 100 yd/m
|20x: 10.5 ft/3.5 m
60x: 5.7 ft/1.9 m
|Fully broadband multi-coated
|Main Body Material
|Eyepiece Outer Diameter
(2.24″/57mm eyecup dia)
|Focus rotations, 6 m to ∞
|Eyepiece and objective lens covers
|40 × 20 × 20 cm