Nightforce TS82 Xtreme HD Spotting Scope – Amazing Quality
Call for Price
Nightforce TS82 Its guaranteed the the TS-82™ will not only meet—but exceed—the quality, resolution, brilliance and fidelity of the world’s most well-known, most highly respected European spotting scopes.
Nightforce TS82 Xtreme HD Spotting Scope
TS82 Xtreme High Definition- Our customers asked, “when are you going to make a spotting scope that’s as good as your riflescopes?” The answer is, right now. We guarantee that the TS-82™ will not only meet—but exceed—the quality, resolution, brilliance and fidelity of the world’s most well-known, most highly respected European spotting scopes.
- The Aluminum body provides ruggedness and thermal stability. The TS-82™ is thoroughly shock tested and waterproof.
- Large center focus ring is highly precise, comfortable to use and extremely fast, even while wearing gloves.
- Vivid, high contrast images are the norm, even at the highest magnifications. The TS-82™ produces crisp, razor-sharp resolution with no distortion from edge to edge.
- Internal prism design provides maximum light transmission. It is also easy on the eye, which greatly reduces fatigue and extends viewing time.
- APO fluorite glass is costly and difficult to work with. But, there is no other glass that provides truer, more brilliant color. You won’t find it except in the most advanced optics.
- 82mm objective lens provides exceptional low-light performance.
- Proprietary Nightforce coatings result in superb contrast and brightness, just like our riflescopes. There are none better. We’ve also added a hydrophobic coating which immediately sheds water without leaving residue. It also repels fingerprints and smudges, keeping your images crisp and clean.
SPECIFICATIONS: Nightforce TS82 Xtreme HD Spotting Scope
|63.0 oz/1786 g
|20x: 4.1 mm
70x: 1.2 mm
|0.7 in/18 mm
|Field of View @ 100 yd/m
|20x: 12.3 ft/4.1 m
70x: 4.9 ft/1.6 m
|Fully broadband multi-coated
|Main Body Material
|Eyepiece Outer Diameter
(1.89″/48mm eyecup dia)
|Focus rotations, 6 m to ∞
|1 3/4 turns
|Eyepiece and objective lens covers
|40 × 20 × 20 cm