Terms and Conditions
All purchases are strictly cash with order unless prior arrangements are made. In ordering from our website or over the phone you agree to our terms and conditions laid out on this website. We may accept the following methods of payment.
1. Credit cards
2. Money Order
3. Cheques (please allow time for cheques to clear)
4. C.O.D. (cash on delivery only available in Australia and on selected items)
5. Telegraphic Transfer for orders outside of Australia
6. Direct deposit (bank account details supplied on invoice)
NVT Pty Ltd may accept credit card transaction for nvt.com.au and associated websites. We may accept VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX. Some products cannot be completely purchased via credit card if they exceed the allowable limit based on the type of product and details of the order. In the event of the order not be eligible for the credit card transaction, the order can be paid for via direct deposit. NVT Pty Ltd reserves the refuse to take a credit card as a method of payment if the transaction is deemed not eligible. All transaction received are sent via a SSL layer through DIGICERT for maximum security.
Cheques should be payable to NVT Pty Ltd and sent to:
NVT Pty Ltd Myaree Business Centre P.O. Box 4222 Myaree W.A. 6960
Please enclose a copy of the order (which is emailed to you) Before sending any cheques, please wait for confirmation the goods are available and in stock.
Cash on delivery
C.O.D is only available in Australia.
Australia Post has a COD charge of approximately $9.95 which is in addition to the freight cost. All COD transactions are delivered through Australia Post.
Telegraphic transfer and Direct deposit
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details or call 1800 190 000 within Australia.
Delivery times and processing.
After an order has been placed the approximate time to process an order is 2-3 days if the item is in stock. This can vary if an item is out of stock or needs to come in from another supplier. In the event of any delays, the customer will be contacted and updated with the expected processing time. The delivery time of a parcel may vary depending on the size and weight of the goods being shipped. Orders that a small and lightweight, under 500 grams may be shipped Express Post
Returns, refunds or warranty:
All goods purchased are supplied based on firm sale only. We cannot accept the return of goods for refund if you simply just change your mind. Faulty goods must be returned for exchange within 7 days or general warranty procedures apply. Refunds are done by the returning the funds in the same manner of how the purchase was done. If a transaction was done via credit card, the funds will be refunded through a reversal of the original transaction. If you have a warranty request we are at your service to arrange as prompt as possible the repair of your precious goods. Contact us within Australia on 1800190 000 for warranty service. For outside Australia call 61 893137444 WST.
Quotations expire 24 hours from date issue. Quotations do not constitute a binding contract to sell the products at the specified price and or at any time in the future. Prices and availability can change without notice./p>
Web site Disclaimer.
1. NVT Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for checking the accuracy of data, programs or materials accessed through this site and therefore makes no representation concerning its completeness, truth, accuracy or its suitability for any particular purpose. Users should rely on their own independent investigations.
2. NVT Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for information, data, programs or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through NVT Pty Ltd site due to circumstances beyond NVT Pty Ltd control and NVT Pty Ltd makes no representation as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other persons.
3. By logging on, you will be deemed to have released and discharged NVT Pty Ltd from all liability which might arise, including liability in respect of any defamatory material on any Database or in respect of any dealings with any work (including software) in which you hold any copyright or other intellectual property right.
4. By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated NVT Pty Ltd site or your access to it.
5. Prices shown in this website can change without notice. By making any purchase from this site does not constitute a binding contract for NVT Pty Ltd or any site under NVT Pty Ltd to supply the goods. We do not guarantee all prices to be correct at the time of purchase. Where goods are out of stock we do not offer a guarantee to get them in at a future date at any price.
6. NVT do our best to provide good service and quality products to our customers but we do reserve the right to not enter into a transaction with an individual or business with no reason given.